- Nakia Series 50000 "Rapi:t" Kansai Airport Express six (6) cars train set is a rare and unique item.
- Express train is a rapid train service between Kansai International Airport and Namba Station in Osaka, Japan.
- Comes with padded Case to store the set
- Excellent quality and performance
- Wonderful details and realistic design
- With four (4) pantographs
- Intricate undercarriage coach car details
- Working head and tail lights (Car 1 & Car 6)
- Car 1: Type 50701 Passenger Car
- Car 2: Type 50201 Passenger Car
- Car 3: Type 50601 Passenger Car
- Car 4: Type 50101 Passenger Car
- Car 5: Type 50001 Passenger Car (powered - motor)
- Car 6: Type 50501 Passenger Car
- Scale: N
- Very Rare and Limited edition set
View More Pictures
The "Rapi:t" (Rapit) train service is an express service that runs between Kansai International Airport and the Namba Station in Osaka, Japan.
It is operated by Nankai Electric Railway, and the train service uses Nankai Main Line and Nankai Airport Line. "Rapi:t" is
an international phonetic alphabet translation for rapid, which is the German word for "rapid". The futuristic six-car rapi:t trainsets,
officially designated as the Nankai 50000 Series, were designed by architect Wakabayashi Hiroyuki and won the Blue Ribbon Prize after entering service in 1995.