- New Series 883 Sonic Express train with Kato Tilting mechanism
- Powered Car has a powerful five pole motor with all wheel electrical pickup.
- Equipped with Pendulum mechanism which inclines the model train when it runs on a curve
- Comes with padded Case to store the set
- Excellent quality with detailed design and wonderful craftsmanship
- With three (3) pantographs
- Working head and tail lights (Car 1 & Car 7), lights change in direction of travel
- Car 1: Type KUROHA 882-8 Passenger Car
- Car 2: Type SAHA 883-208 Passenger Car
- Car 3: Type MOHA 883-208 Passenger Car (powered-motor)
- Car 4: Type MOHA 883-1003 Passenger Car
- Car 5: Type SAHA 883-1003 Passenger Car
- Car 6: Type SAHA 883-8 Passenger Car
- Car 7: Type KUMOHA 883-8 Passenger Car
- Scale: N
- Special Order Item - Due to very limited stock we will need to confirm product availability to insure order can be processed. If item is not available we will issue a full refund. If available, item will ship within 10-15 days.
View More Pictures
Series 883 Sonic, which made its debut in 1995, is unique with daring exterior design of the stainless body and roomy interiors. Equipped with Pendlum system, it is the first Pendlum train made for the JR Kyushu. Kato has made the model of renewed verson Sonic which has 2 almiminun cars with smooth sides connected in the middle of the train.
The scale model represents sharp and modern body design with fine letterings on the metalic blue color scheme.
Additional set information:
- Equipped with a pendulum system which inclines the model train when it runs on a curve just like its prototype.
- Interior lighting for the cars is optional with Kato
11-206 (bulbs) - or - Kato
(white LED) lighting kits (separate purchase required).