M2 Basic Oval and Siding Track Set with Kato Power Pack (Master 2) - Kato 20-851
- Builds a Basic Single-Track Oval with Siding extension- approximate size of 6'10" x 2'6", using 12-3/8" radius curve track
- 10x Straight Track 248mm (9 3/4") - S248
- 1x Straight Track 124mm (4 7/8") - S124
- 1x Straight Track 124mm (4 7/8") - S124C
- 2x Straight Track 64mm (2 1/2") - S64
- 1x Straight Track 62mm (2 7/16") - S62
- 1x Feeder Track 62mm (2 7/16") - S62F
- 8x Radius 45º Curve Track 315mm (12 3/8") - R315-35
- 2x Radius 15º Curve Track 718mm (28 1/4") - R718-15
- 1x #6 Left Turnout with 718mm (28 1/4") Radius Curve - EP718-15L
- 1x #6 Right Turnout with 718mm (28 1/4") Radius Curve - EP718-15R
- 1x Crossing accessories
- 1x Adapter Cord
- 1x Kato Power Pack [with Japanese characters, 12 Volt DC @ 1.5 Amp, works in US]
- Power specifications same as Kato 22-014 (but with Japanese characters)2
- 2x Turnout Control Switch (Kato 24-840)
- 1x Rerailer/UniJoiner Remover
- Scale: N
- Due to the larger box size, item may need to be shipped by itself and cannot be combined with others items.
- Sample Track Layouts using Kato starter sets (basic oval, M1, M2) with Add-On Unitrack Sets available
here (PDF format)
View More Pictures
Kato is famous for making the best N-scale track out there. The patented Kato Unijoiners (included) easily snap
together to lock the track sections together firmly and evenly. All track sections line up correctly eliminating
the likelihood of derailment due to uneven rail joints or separating track sections. Very simple and easy
installation. Use the sets individually or in combination as the foundation for larger and better layouts.
The Kato UNITRACK Master (M) and Variation (V) sets are the ultimate expansion track sets, perfect for beginners who are looking to get started in the hobby, while also providing complex structures for those seeking to create more complex and advanced layouts! Starting with the base Master Set, you can expand to create any layout you desire by adding as many Variation sets or individual unitrack pieces as you like! Each Variation set box contains a complete layout landmark, whether it's a staging yard, a passing siding, or a flyover viaduct bridge.
Sample Track Layouts using Kato starter sets (basic oval, M1, M2) with Add-On Unitrack Sets available
here (PDF format).