Hirosima Electric Railway Type 200 Hannover Tram - Kato 1-421 (HO scale)
- One (1) Hirosima Electric Railway Type 200 Hannover Tram Car
- Exquisite product with beautiful craftsmanship
- Powered car with motor
- Very high quality items with excellent details
- Working head light
- Super details and realism, with exact lettering
- Length = 121mm
- Scale: HO
- Special Order Item - Due to very limited stock (sold out from manufacturer) we must confirm product availability to insure order can be processed. If item is not available we will issue a full refund. If available, item will ship within 10-15 days.
View More Pictures
Years after the detonation of the atomic bomb at the end of WWII, the city of Hiroshima was still confronted with considerable
transportation problems for its citizens. This tram was given to Hiroshima by its "sister city" of Hannover, Germany, in 1988.
To emphasize this cooperative relationship between the two cities, "Hannover greets Hiroshima" was printed on the sides of the tram
in German and Japanese. Manufactured in Germany as early as 1928, this tram is a classic design, with doors at each end on each side,
two axles and a single pantograph. Similar looking streetcars are also seen in other cities around the world.