Steam Locomotive 4-6-2 Type C57 (Yamaguchi-gou) - MicroAce A9909
- Class 4-6-2 steam locomotive with tender (with smoke deflectors)
- Very rare and limited edition locomotive
- Excellent quality and performance, with beautiful craftsmanship
- Very realistic design with intricate and amazing details
- Black color with gold and white lines
- Factory equipped with Rapido coupler (back)
- Working head light
- Length = 135mm (145mm coupler-to-coupler)
- Scale: N
- Very Limited quantities available since item sold out from manufacturer.
View More Pictures
The Steam Locomotive C57 No. 1 was revived in 1979 to pull the Steam Locomotive Train "Yamaguchi" on Yamaguchi Line. Because of its well-balanced and elegant form, The C57 Steam Locomotive is nicknamed "Fair Lady" and, to this day, runs the 62.3 km stretch between Shin-Yamaguchi and Tsuwano on Yamaguchi Line, completing the trip in approximately 2 hours.