Series 0 Inspection Car Type 922-B "Doctor Yellow" - 4 Cars Set - MicroAce A1158
- Four (4) cars set
- Excellent quality and performance
- Wonderful details and realistic design
- Very rare and limited edition item
- Comes with padded Case to store the set
- With two (2) pantographs
- Working head and tail lights (Car 1 & Car 4)
- Car 1: Type 922-1
- Car 2: Type 922-2
- Car 3: Type 922-3 (powered-motor)
- Car 4: Type 922-4
- Scale: N
- Very Limited quantities available since item sold out from manufacturer.
These original train were built in 1962 before the start of the Tokaido Shinkansen service which began in 1964. The trains were
used to test the body style, engine, seats layout, and overall design of the train, before the launch of the Shinkansen line.
After the Shinkansen trains started operation in 1964, this prototype was used as an inspection train. It was retired from
service in 1976.