JR Series 800 Kyushu Shinkansen Bullet Train "Tsubame" - 3 Cars Set - Tomix 92279
- Three (3) cars set Bullet Train
- Excellent quality and performance and detailed design, fast train
- Sleek design gives the impression of motion even when train is stationary
- Working head lights (bright LED) and tail lights (Car 1 & Car 3)
- Lights change in direction of travel
- Car 1: Type 821-3 Coach
- Car 2: Type 826-3 Coach (powered - motor)
- Car 3: Type 822-103 Coach
- Length: Car 1 & 3 = 172mm, Car 2 = 159mm
- Scale: N
- Add-On Set Tomix 92280
for this train available here
View More Pictures
The Series 800 Shinkansen bullet train is nicknamed "Tsubame" which means swallow in Japanese. The "Tsubame" has been
a popular choice in Japan as one the country's major limited expresses. The train's maximum speed is 260km/h
(approximately 162 mph). The Series 800 bullet train has a modern and streamlined design that imparts a
sense of speed and cutting-edge technology.
The latest trains are based on 40 years of experience by the Japanese with the Shinkansen operation.
Some of the train's remarkable features include a unique interior which uses Japanese traditional materials
like Nishijin-Ori (luxurious fabric from Kyoto) and bamboo for the cabin, to provide the train with a unique style
and classy feel.