- One (1) freight car KOKI 200 loaded with (2) tank Containers UT11C
- Removable Containers can be easily set in and removed
- Very rare and unique item with excellent quality and details
- Exquisite product with beautiful craftsmanship
- Precise representation of base frame in brilliant red
- Fine representation of piping inside the base frame
- Car number and other letterings are printed in realistic fashion
- Beautiful color contrast of blue framing and silver tanks
- User Install Accessories: Handrails Hand Brake Ladders
- Length = 94mm (108mm coupler-to-coupler)
- Scale: N
View More Pictures
The KOKI 200 appeared in 1999 as a new series container freighter by JR Freight in a brilliant red color. As its major
feature, this freighter can carry (2) 20-foot tank containers or (1) 40-foot container with the maximum load of
48 tons and the maximum speed of 110 km/h to comply with the increasing overseas ocean-freight container transport.
As it is made to fit standardized-size ocean-freight containers, it succeeds in shortening its full length to 15m,
thus enabling many units to be connected in a relatively short configuration. It is currently operated between
Kagoshima and Nagoya or Kamioka and Nagoya.
The UT11C (formally UT11C-8000 Type) is a 20-foot container tank, introduced by Kamioka Mining Co., Ltd., to carry
concentrated sulfuric acid refined at the Kamioka Mine in Gifu, and it is capable to load 20 tons per unit. While
the conventional KOKI 106 container freighter can carry only one UT11C tank, the new container freighter KOKI 200
is designed to carry two 20-foot container-tanks, making more efficient transport possible.
- Kato Knuckle Couplers Type N (gray) - 20 pieces, KA-11-707
- Kato Magne-Matic Couplers MT-10 - 2 pieces, KA-11-711