Nakai Series 50000 "Rapi:t" Kansai Airport Express - 6 Cars Set - MicroAce A0751
- Six (6) cars set (Limited Edition in Wooden Presentation Box)
- Wooden Case Memorial Version (Extremely Rare and Collectible)
- Excellent quality and performance
- Wonderful details and realistic design
- Intricate undercarriage coach car details
- Working head and tail lights (Car 1 & Car 6)
- Car 1: Type 50701 Passenger Car
- Car 2: Type 50201 Passenger Car
- Car 3: Type 50601 Passenger Car
- Car 4: Type 50101 Passenger Car
- Car 5: Type 50001 Passenger Car (powered - motor)
- Car 6: Type 50501 Passenger Car
- Scale: N
- Set no longer available, replaced by new MicroAce A0750 - Rapi:t Express Train
View More Pictures
Kansai International Airport Express - This Limited Edition set comes in a Wooden Case to commemorate winning of the
coveted Blue Ribbon Prize.
The "Rapit" (Rapi:t) train service is an express service that runs between Kansai International Airport and the Namba Station in Osaka, Japan.
It is operated by Nankai Electric Railway, and the train service uses Nankai Main Line and Nankai Airport Line. "Rapi:t" is
an international phonetic alphabet translation for rapid, which is the German word for "rapid". The futuristic six-car rapi:t trainsets,
officially designated as the Nankai 50000 Series, were designed by architect Wakabayashi Hiroyuki and won the Blue Ribbon Prize
after entering service in 1995.