Powered Motorized Chassis (58mm, B Train Shorty Express 1) - Kato 11-106
- One (1) motorized chassis Powered by Kato's standard 5 pole motor
- All wheel pickups, 4 wheels drive
- Excellent quality and performance
- Motorized Driving Unit to power the "B Train Shorty" by Bandai, "Express Train 1"
- Length = 58mm (chassis), Width = 15.3mm, Height = 15.9mm
- Width between wheel bogie centers = 32mm
- Scale: N
View More Pictures
- Shows nice running performance even on a track layout with many curves.
- Can also be used for small scratch-built rolling stocks or other narrow-scale model trains.
- Many hobbyists and kitbashers use these chassis for powering locomotives, trolleys, cars, and for various other special projects.
- Chassis uses a 12V DC motor (standard N scale).
- Kato originally developed this motorized Driving Unit to power the "B Train Shorty" manufactured for toy maker Bandai.
- The driving unit will now be made in two other versions, Kato 11-106 "Express Train 1" and Kato 11-107 "Commuter Train 2." These
new mechanisms are different from each other and from the original version (Kato 11-105 "Commuter Train 1") only in shape of
their truck side frames. They can be used not only for "B Train Shorty "But also for other conversion purposes and home modeling projects.
- Individual trucks in each style will also be available, primarily intended for use with the B train trailer cars but useful for other
modeling projects as well.