DCC Decoder FR11 (for interior lights) - Kato 29-353
- DCC Decoder for lighting passenger cars FR11
- 1 funtion circuit (up to 65 mA)
- Transponding (Detecting Train Position) Function
- Put the decoder together with white LED Passenger Car Lighing Unit and using the included bracket
install them inside the car.
- The decoder cannot be used for light-bulb based passenger car lighting sets 11-201, 11-204, 11-205, 11-206.
- Scale: N
- These DCC decoders work with designated "DCC friendly" Kato train sets and train cars only.
Three (3) kinds of DCC Decoders have made their debut from Kato. They receive and decode codes from DCC
(Digital Command Control) controller to control the driving and lighting in Kato trains. They can be plugged
directly into Kato trains and cars with White LED lighting sets which have been designed as DCC friendly
(not for older trains that are not designed DCC friendly).
These DCC decoders work with designated "DCC friendly" Kato train sets and train cars only. The decoders do not work with Kato "DCC friendly" locomotives. Separate DCC decoders from Digitrax are available for Kato locomotives.